The Swansea Public Schools are committed to providing the safest possible educational environment to all stakeholders.† We are constantly reviewing, revising, drilling and practicing safety protocols and procedures as well as upgrading our buildings, safety equipment and features.† Read more...
You may have heard about the enterovirus infection (Respiratory Infection) that is in twelve States now. Please see the Nursing Information tab on the left for a fact sheet with details.
70 School Street
Swansea, MA 02777
School Phone: 508-675-7483
Brian McCann, Principal
Christopher Costa, Assistant Principal
Karen Fisher, Director of Guidance
Cassie Correira, Guidance Counselor
Ted Pettine, Guidance Counselor
Keith Mello, School Adjustment Counselor
Anthony Palladino, Cardinal Prep
Patricia Cronin, Guidance
Joseph Case High School will provide a safe, diverse and nurturing environment to help students become lifelong learners with 21st century skills.
Authentic learning opportunities
Shared responsibility in academic excellence and integrity
Engagement of students as active learners
Higher order thinking skills
Strong 21st century knowledge base
1. Students should use technology to access, evaluate and apply appropriate information for authentic learning opportunities.
2. Students should work independently and collaboratively to problem solve.
3. Students should communicate clearly and effectively.
4. Students should become active learners, demonstrating innovation and adaptability.
5. Students should apply processes of analysis, evaluation and creation in problem-solving.
6. Students should demonstrate character through:
· personal responsibility.
· cultural appreciation.
· ethical behavior.